01. Does the staff speak English? Yes, all staff members speak English, as well as French and Spanish.
02. What are the check-in and check-out times? Check-in is at 14:30, check-out at 11:00. The times are variable on request and our guests can leave their luggage at the reception both in the case of early arrival or for departures after check-out. You can also conveniently check in online before your arrival.
03. Our arrival is scheduled for the very late evening, is it a problem? Absolutely not! We will be happy to arrange late check-in on request. Please let us know your arrival time in advance (max within 15.00 of the same day). Late check-in is absolutely free.
04. What services are included in the price? The price includes breakfast, service, Wi-Fi internet connection, VAT and tourist tax of 4 euros per person per night.
05. Is the SPA included in the price? No, spa treatments are subject to a fee and must be reserved in advance. We advise you to read our page dedicated to services by clicking here.
06. What kind of breakfast do you offer and what are the times? The breakfast is served from 8:00 to 10:00. You will find a rich buffet of sweet and savory foods, among which: fresh fruit, muffins, croissants, homemade dessert, cheese, typical Tuscan cold cuts, yogurt, cereals, biscuits, rusks, jams, orange juice, coffee, tea , cappuccino, hot chocolate, American coffee and milk. And don't forget to order our eggs!
07. Is it possible to have breakfast in the room? Yes, even if the breakfast room is really intimate, you can have it breakfast served in the room, on request
08. Does Opera Boutique B&B have parking? Yes, you can park in Parterre covered garage: 15 euro for 24 hours. The car park is 600 meters walk from our property and no reservation is required. You can also park in our street where you can find a place in the blue lines: 2 euro per hour from 08 am to 08 pm.
09. Internet coverage available to guests? In all rooms and in the common areas there is free Wi-Fi.
10. What services are the rooms equipped with? All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, oversized shower, hairdryer, bathroom alarm, air conditioning, minibar and LCD TV.
11. Which is the best room for families? Our Romeo and Juliet Junior Suite is the recommended room for families with its 48 square meters and therefore with large spaces.
13. Which is the best room for the business traveler? All none excluded, it depends on the real need for space. Perhaps for the value for money the room Deluxe Maria Callas is the most suitable.
14. How can I book from your website? Booking a room is immediate and simple with our system, certified and guaranteed.
15. Are the rates shown per night, per room or per person? Price per ROOM, per NIGHT including Buffet Breakfast, VAT, Tourist Tax and Service.
16. Why am I asked for credit card details when I'm booking? The credit card details are requested only as a guarantee of the reservation itself and therefore to verify with the pre-authorization (which is not a charge) the validity of the card. Only at the time of check-in will you pay the full amount of the stay. If instead the reservation is made by choosing the "No refundable" option, the total cost of the reservation will be charged to the credit card immediately after booking and in case of cancellation no refund will be due.
17. What is the cancellation policy for the standard rate? It is possible to cancel for free up to 1 day before arrival. If you cancel 1 day before arrival and in case of no-show the total amount will be charged.
18. What types of credit cards are accepted as guarantee of the reservation? We accept American Express, Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, Union Pay.
19. What is the cost of your online booking service? Nobody is absolutely free.
20. Is it safe to communicate my credit card details? The credit card details are sent through an encrypted and certified system according to the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol.
01. Is Opera Boutique B&B located in the historic center? Opera Boutique B&B is located in one of the most famous streets of Florence, Via Lorenzo il Magnifico. The neighborhood is residential, prestigious and is located just outside the old walls. The Fortezza da Basso, the main exhibition and congress center in Florence such as Pitti Immagine Uomo is only a 5 minute walk away, the Duomo and the main tourist sites are about 20 minutes away on foot.
02. What is the name of the nearest railway station? The nearest train station is Santa Maria Novella (S.M.N.), and is only 15 minutes away on foot. From the station you can easily take the T1 Leonardo line of the TRAMVIA, direction of Careggi Hospital and get off at the STROZZI-FALLACI stop and reach us in 5 minutes on foot.
03. Which is the nearest airport?
The closest airport is Florence's Amerigo Vespucci, which is approximately 5.5 km away.
04. How we reach Opera Boutique B&B from Florence airport? You can easily reach us by taxi, about 15 minutes or with the new Tramway Line 2 that connects the airport with the Central Station of Santa Maria Novella. From there, you can take the T1 Leonardo tramway towards the Careggi hospital and get off in a few minutes at the Strozzi-Fallaci stop. Reference site: http://mobilita.comune.fi.it/tramvia/sistema_tramviario/sistema.html
05. Is there a shuttle service from / to the airport? A shuttle service from / to the airport can be made on request, for a fee.
06. How far is Opera Boutique B&B from the nearest bus stop? The ATAF Poliziano stop is only 10 meters from us. From here you can reach all the attractions of the city or even those outside the city. Just ask the reception for timetables and suggestions.
07. How do we reach Opera Boutique B&B by car? If you are coming from the north, the best exit for the A1 is Firenze Nord, from there follow the directions via navigator or smart-phone. From the south, the exit is Firenze Sud.
08. Is it possible to rent a car, a bike or a scooter? Yes, our staff will be happy to rent the car or vehicle that best suits your needs.
09. How far is it Opera Boutique B&B from the most important museums and the most famous attractions of the city? You can reach on foot, in about 15/20 minutes, all the main museums and the most famous monuments of the city, from the Accademia Gallery to Pitti Palace, from Piazza San Lorenzo to the Medici Chapels to Uffizi, Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria.
10. How far is Opera Boutique B&B from Visarno Area? About 10 minutes by car. Read our article on Firenze Rocks, where you will also find the detailed map.
01. Is it necessary to book tickets for Florence museums? In general, it is recommended to book tickets in advance for the most important museums in Florence, such as the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi, especially in the period between March and October and during the Christmas and Easter holidays, in order to avoid queues.
02. Can the Opera Boutique B&B staff book tickets for city tours and excursions around Florence? Yes, our staff is at your disposal to suggest the best tourist itineraries and book all tickets for visits to the most famous monuments and museums of the city, but also for excursions to the most suggestive places found in Florence and Tuscany, with lunches, dinners, visit cellars and wine tasting. It is also possible to book cooking classes well in advance.
03. Where can I buy tickets for the main museums? This is the reference site: http://www.b-ticket.com/b-ticket/uffizi/
04. Is it possible to have suggestions for booking a restaurant? Yes, our staff will show you the best restaurants and trattorias in Florence where you can taste the typical dishes of our tradition.
05. Does the City-sightseeing tourist line also exist in Florence? Yes, and this is the reference site: https://www.city-sightseeing.it/it/firenze/
06. How can I check the availability of tickets for Italian trains, check the routes and make reservations? The recommended solution is to visit www.trenitalia.com, where you can find all the necessary information. Our staff is however at your disposal to provide you with suggestions and make reservations for you in other reference portals.
07. Can I book a visit to the Gucci, Prada and Barberino Designer Outlets? Yes, our staff will provide you with all the information you need to organize a visit in these elegant outlets.
08. Is it possible to have advice for booking airline tickets? Of course, our manager has managed a travel agency for years.
09. Can we organize our wedding in Florence with you? We have gladly had spouses from all over the world who have chosen in recent years our Junior-suite Romeo and Juliet for their honeymoon. We can also provide advice to others if requested services related to your wonderful and unique event: choice of location, restaurant, photographer, wedding planning in general.
Firenzecard is the official museum pass of the city of Florence. The card costs € 85, is valid for 72 hours from the first use and allows one-time access to each of the museums participating in the Circuit and to visit its permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, accessing from priority entrances and without making a reservation.
Adding only € 7 you can buy Firenzecard + which allows the use of public transport means of the city (Ataf bus & Line and tramway) for 72 hours giving the opportunity to benefit from the various offers dedicated to the partner partners (discounts at restaurants, tourist services, concerts ).
To better enjoy our beautiful city, choose the easiest and most comfortable way.